Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Frankenstory

Yellow and I have written yet another Frankenstory, and methinks this one is pretty good:

Space provided but left open is not space wasted. You should take heed of this, and you should forget what I told you last: a man who scares goats can't fight lobsters. You should forget, if you can, the wisdom of the ages spelled out in odd scenes - the scruff of the barnyard and the cool tank of the ocean, both hoarding light for the coming winter. It's not that something has to illuminate the empty spaces, just that someone has to appreciate them. You were the first to make me appreciate that. I offer you: the man who dances with lobsters dances on the shore. But you should forget that, too. It's all leftover lyrics - you taught me that. Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?


No comments:

Post a Comment