Friday, October 29, 2010

Welcome to My Apartment - Believed to Beautiful

My good friend Yellow has a pretty awesome series going on on her blog right now, and you should check it out. Something happened today that made me want to copy her approach, namely this guy:


Here I am, doing some "Sunday" cleaning (it's my Sunday anyway), and I find this guy sitting next to the stove, in a sealed baggie, in the ladle dish. Clearly he does not belong here.


On closer inspection, it turns out he's a snowman. So really, on Halloween Eve Eve, he doesn't belong anywhere. But here he is. I haven't been using the kitchen at home much lately, that's what happens when you work full time in one, so I have no idea how long he's been there. So here's to awesomeness that doesn't belong, neither temporally nor culinarily. In a day of tedious housecleaning, I have to call this guy the bright spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment